This October, SPiN™ Broadcasting Networks will be rolling out a broadcasting network that will give each performing arts ensemble or organization the option to have their own website to broadcast their performances both live and via on-demand streaming.
These networks are subscription-based video platforms for performing arts presentations.
- Your performing arts ensemble or organization will now have the option to create its own fully customizable network that can be seamlessly incorporated into your organization’s website free of charge.
- Each performing arts ensemble or organization determines the yearly subscription fee for its viewers as it sees fit, with a yearly minimum of at least $39.99 per user/household.
- These networks use a revenue sharing model. With your own network, your performing arts ensemble or organization will receive 32.5% of subscription revenue attributable to the viewing of performances via on-demand streaming and 65% of subscription revenue attributable to the viewing of live broadcasts.
- Alternatively, performing arts ensembles and organizations still have the option to create an easy to administer channel on TheSpinNetwork.com, with their choice of banner picture and school logo. Standard SPIN Broadcasting Networks subscription fees apply for all viewers.
- Both options give schools and ensembles the ability to broadcast live streams of all of their performances (including any events they host) as well as upload unlimited video archives of any and all past performances for on-demand streaming.
We are able to provide SPiN channels to performing arts ensembles and organizations at no cost because all fees for the necessary music copyright licenses are paid directly to the publishers from subscription fees. This helps reduce the financial burden placed on fine arts programs and organizations and provide administrators and directors alike the peace of mind that comes from knowing their programs are copyright compliant while ensuring that songwriters are being properly compensated for the use of their music.
Please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to let us know you are ready to get started.